It’s #WorkersWednesday! This means every wednesday, an employee of the Tentamus Group is introduced in this category.
Today we would like to tell you a little bit about Vy from Tentamus North America.
You & Tentamus
1. Please introduce yourself briefly and tell us in which department you work.
I have a background in food science, food laws and regs, and molecular and food micro laboratory work. At the Virginia Tentamus lab, I work on helping to maintain compliance.
2. How does your daily workday look like?
An amazing whirlwind of food safety and fun.
3. Can you remember your first week here? How did you find it at your new workplace?
Yes. I found it exciting, busy, and encouraging.
4. What do you like most about your job?
The wonderful meshing of science and people.
5. What would you tell potential applicants?
6. What superpower would make your work more enjoyable?
An ability to instantly understand food laws and regulations.
These 3 hashtags describe me best:
#darkchocolateandcoffee #AMyoga #allthekitties
My 3 hashtags to Tentamus:
#foodsafety #3pmwalks #TNASuperFriday